Please join us for the fifth annual Kirk Gibson Golf Classic. Over the last 4 years we have raised over $700,000 to fund programs to benefit Parkinson’s patients and to provide research grants to find help a cure for Parkinson’s Disease.
Get Out & Play A Round of Golf At Your Favorite Course to Fight Parkinson's
Our Virtual Kirk Gibson Golf Classic is now open through Wednesday, August 19th 8pm ET. https://e.givesmart.com/events/i02/
You can also text “GolfWithGibby” to 76278 to join.
Register today and play a round of golf at your favorite course from August 14th -17th to “compete from a distance” in this year’s Kirk Gibson Golf Classic. All players can stay connected on the course via the 18Birdies App to track score and leaderboard positions. All proceeds go to fight Parkinson’s Disease.
- Participants receive a Kirk Gibson Golf Classic gift bag
- Participants receive a link to the Kirk Gibson Golf Classic auction on August 17th
Feeling Competitive? Join our tournament via the 18Birdies app- the leaderboard will be updated throughout the weekend.
- Prize will be awarded to the foursome that beats Kirk Gibson and his team by the most strokes. Should there be a tie, a group will be drawn at random.
Here’s how to join! All Sponsors will receive recognition on the Kirk Gibson Foundation for Parkinson’s website. You can sign up* via Eventbrite.
- Base Hit ($23): – receives a Kirk Gibson Foundation gift and online auction access
- Home Run ($92): 1 foursome- each golfer will receive the Kirk Gibson Golf Classic gift bag (including dri-fit t-shirt) and online auction access
- Grand Slam ($230): 1 foursome – each golfer will receive the Kirk Gibson Golf Classic gift bag (including dri-fit t-shirt with extra swag!) and auction access
- Walk-Off ($1,000): 1 foursome – each golfer will receive the Kirk Gibson Golf Classic gift bag (including dri-fit t-shirt with extra swag!) and auction access and ONE autographed baseball per foursome.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org